Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mount Hyjal - ANKHA, MAGRIA, BAN'THALOS! (still camping)

Server: Neltharion


<THESE PETS HAVE NO TIMERS YET
>
I am still camping for them and comparing screens to find out timer.

Map of where the pets spawn:


Ankha
Timer: Unknown

Ankha only has one spot. He spawns a little bit down by the two trees.


^First time I found Ankha^


^Second time I found Ankha^
<Ankha #2 was for my bf but then some other huntard took it 
while I was bringing my bf's hunt over>


Magria
Timer: Unknown
Magria has one spot only which is between the three trees and next to the core hound.



Ban'Thalos
Timer: Unknown
Ban'Thalos is a pain in the butt. He spawns very high by the Sanctuary of Malorne. His flight path is from his spawn spot to the hill behind Magria's spot.


My bf tamed Ban'Thalos on the hill behind Magria's spot. He was camping Magria when his NPC scanner went off for Ban'Thalos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment