Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Zul' Drak - GONDRIA, TERROR SPINNER!

Server: Neltharion

Gondria

Timer: 
8 hours

Things you should know:
- He spawns on each spot given on wow-head.com
- There is a 50% chance that Gondria will spawn on each spot after a restart/DC
- If you are too lazy to camp Magria and Ankha, you should get Gondria as he shares almost the same skin as them. (however he is not immune to cc's)

<So far I've only got one screen of Gondria at this spot where the stone statue is. 
I will add in more later.>


Terror Spinner

Timer: 8 hours

Things you should know:
- He spawns on two spots only
- There is a 100% chance that Terror Spinner will spawn after a restart/DC

<So far I've only got a screen of Terror Spinner spawning on the same spot. I did not take a screen on his second spot (forgotten to take it and my friend tamed it)>



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment